E-X-A-M-S, OVER!


It has already been a week since I sat for my last paper for this semester. A week and 3 days to be exact. My schedule has been hectic ever since and time really waited for no one as I felt it was just yesterday I sat for my Statistics paper. Over(well, at least for the next 3 months) are the days of overdosed intake of coffee, burning midnight oil till 4 in the morning, MCDs delivery to Monash Sunway foyer, late night "mamaks" after studying, and joking sessions in between question 1(a) and 1(b).


I don't know about you guys, but studying alone has never been my thing since I entered college. At some point, it is really not productive at all but it beats studying alone at home because..erm..there won't be any studying at all! Come on, Astro, internet, bed, bed ,bed, bed, BED! How to study, ryte?!



* The group that studied in Part Time Lecturer's room*

*Standing from Left: Me, Devan, Aaron, Quinn(actually she came to kacau only,habis-ed her paper already), Teoh Jye*

*Sitting from Left: Prabu, Redza*




* Exam's diet. MCDs delivery. Waste time only if drive out and eat! Got delivery, still can study while waiting for our food to come! Man, we are freaks.*



* So jakun, I didn't know MCDs had such cool drinks holder. *






*Devan:Give me the calculator, I'll do your taxes!* Haha! Joke from Russell Peters *



*Prabu's tattoo. Forgotten what it means but I wish I could have one which says S-T-R-E-S-S. Oh yeah, Prabu does the best voice impersonation of Doraemon and Donald Duck!*

New semester begins in another 2 weeks. Yay! Gonna be a little weird..studying group will shrink (got people deferring ma). Oh well, at least the diet will stay the same! Hee :D

Labels:



Timo @ 8:08 PM