Chinese New Year - 2007! Oink Oink!


A very Happy Chinese New Year to all! The time of the year for family reunions, red packets (angpaus) and not forgetting good food. Like many CNY for growing young adults *eh hem...that's me* The spirit of CNY may seem that it is fading away every year. We're not all that excited when we receive "Angpau" like we used to be, fireworks don't really interest us anymore, and Lion Dances used to be the highlight of every CNY for me. But it wasn't to be this year and neither was it the last. There used to be like 7 Lion Dance sessions at my grandparents' shop when I was little ( we run an undertaking business..hehe!) and now we hardly even get 3-4! So, I guess it's not only me who'z feeling all less-spirited for CNY, even the 'lions' were feeling too old for this! Hehe!




Okay la! Who am I kidding! I enjoyed myself in Malacca! Every CNY is special in its very own way!

My breakfast!

*Chicken Rice Balls ( I ate 8 I think), Yao Char Guai, and chicken!*



and I had these(below) every meal!


*Hehe..sorry, I don't know most of the names of the food :P*



But I know this one! Glorious Siew YOK!

*before*








*after!* *How to celebrate the Year of the Pig without Siew Yok?*






*Yee Sang! See everyone so hungry rushing for it. Hehe*

Of course, apart from food, there were moments that are worth keeping. =)






*Ah Ma and Shar Maine =)*




*Awww....Shar Maine and Jouston* *Jouston looks innocent only..actually very naughty wan.*



*Jade and Shar Maine*

*Lantern Jug Dripper! By Shar Maine! Aww*

*Guess who is who! Hee. My cousin Kenneth and I*
*We used to look cute?! What happened..oh yeah..we became handsome! haha! :P*




*Cousin Helena and myself =) *





*Beautiful lightings of the streets of Malacca =) *


*The cousins! Tim, Jade, Jouston and Janice*

*Oh my..how fast they grow up..*



* Chan family =)*

Have a blessed and prosperous year of the pig everyone! Oink Oink!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

For more pictures, please visit my multiply page! =) Thanks!






Timo @ 1:29 AM