I miss my Nokia 7610 ..

I used to have a Nokia 7610.

Lost it due to my own carelessness. Let it slipped out of my pocket while watching a midnight movie in TGV Sunway Pyramid. If anyone found a Nokia 7610 about a year ago..(haha..who am I kidding) and you're reading this blog, do kindly contact me!

A friend of mine, Aaron just sent me several pictures that he took using his cameraphone. Candid shots and a few funny shots. It all brought back so much memories of my 7610. Suddenly I feel it is a necessity to have a cameraphone. You'll never know what will happen. And when something it is worth saying "Cheese" to, having a cameraphone is just so convenient.

* Dhanen and I. Not too sure what we were talking about *


* In deep thoughts. * * zzzzz :P *

* Dik and I in Jazzfest. My Iced Lemon Tea costed me RM 5.90 ! Kena conned! *

* I never had the chance to use this when I was little! *

* Relativity. Papa and boyboy trolley.*


I officially miss having a phone with integrated camera =(. Am hoping to get a Sony Ericsson k800i by the end of the year.

* SE k800i! You shall be mine by the end of 2006! Fingers crossed! *






Timo @ 10:50 PM