Tim's sick...

Yes yes. I should be in bed now, tucked in and covered in my comforter. But hey, I am feeling much better now! *cough* ..well not completely healed but still able to drag my body out of the bed (I've spent like half of the day on it already...and I think I smell like my bed too! But then again..my bed doesn't smell! hmm).

Haven't been sick for ages and can't quite remember when was the last time I fell sick. You know how some people don't easily fall sick but when they do...they'd get REALLY REALLY sick? I am one of them! Sad? Not really..I can enjoy most of my life not being sick!

People say sick people have very little appetite. To those who knows me..you guys know I eat a lot. So, no sickness in the world can stop me from enjoying food!

My dad came back at around 5pm today and being a good father that he is, he asked how I was feeling, if I needed to see the doctor. I was feeling better ( I mean, I am feeling better ) so I said there was no need to pay a visit to the doctor. Then he asked if I ate lunch, I said no as I was sleeping practically the whole afternoon. Knowing the fact that I did not eat my lunch, my dad asked if I wanted him to "ta-pau" (take-away) anything. I was feeling really hungry at first till he uttered "Carbonara" and I immediately nodded and said "Yes. Thanks!"



+


=


It looks yummy-licious, no? Haha. Carbonara is one of my favourite food. So yeps, incase you gotten me mad for whatever reason...food is always a way to win back my heart and if you get carbonara, it would be a plus! Haha!

Oh well, if you thought that was all my dad got for me, you're wrong! He bought back pizza bread too!


Pizza bread! (My dad ate missing pieces!)

About 30 minutes later. . . . . . .


Haha! It's all gone? Gone where?! To my stomach of course! =P Told you, sick or not...I can still eat! =P



Timo @ 10:00 PM