Thanksgiving Night 2005.



Thanksgiving Night 2005. Theme for this year - "Glitters."



*The stage. Just before the event kicked off.*

*Keith welcoming everyone!*


*Praise and Worship!*

*Yummi-licious custard pie, fruit-tarts and cakes!*


*Hm. I do not like Alex's grin here. The fruit-tarts are for the guests, Alex! Behave!*


*More yummy cakes. *Drools*


*Tim at work! Wow that's lotsa cups to fill!*


*My beloved cell group members! w11!


*Bursary award recipients! Congrats Huey Ching, El-Hanan and Huey San!*


*Hendra and I! I like this pic!*

*Final pose for one of the dances! Well done Dance ministry!*

That's all I got from the Thanksgiving Night. Was outside preparing food and drinks most of the night. 3:42a.m. now. Not in a real good state to type. But then again, a picture paints a thousand words and I have 11 in this post alone! 11000 words! Woo hoo!



Timo @ 3:43 AM