Bday Wish List!

Wow! This is already my second post! And my previous one was like what? An hour ago? Making good progress here! Considering that my birthday is only a month plus away, I thought it would only be appropriate if I post my wish list now! This would give more time for my friends to save up and get presents for me!

Below are the items in my wish list(in no particular order)


(Ipod Video)



(Adidas Superstar Anniversary Edition)


(Sony Ericsson w900)


(Sony Ericsson w800i)
*considering the fact that w900 is not released yet, w800i will do. Hehe!*


(French Connection shirts! Topman ain't bad as well =P)


(Adidas Sweatvest..)
*hehe..always thought I'd look kinda cool in one of these :P *


(Wilson nCode nSix-One)


(Adidas Barricade 3, tennis shoes)

Haha! I better stop now before everybody thinks I am this demand freak. 34 more days, guys(girls too)! Save up as much as you can in order for you to fulfil Tim's wishlist! =P





Timo @ 8:00 AM