My First Time

Yeaps you heard it right! I am going to blog about "My First Time"! My first time in what you may ask? My first time blogging, of course! Heh, a bit lame to start off the first entry =P. So what inspired me to start blogging? I guess it's really to see if there's something worth mentioning or remembering by the end of every day of my life.

Am not going to blog much about what I done today because I felt that I have wasted half the day day-dreaming, tossing and turning on my bed. Not that I really want to but I reckon it is caused by the 12am - 3am futsal session I had the night before! And to add to it, I actually played an hour of futsal in the afternoon! Praise God that exams are OVER! Gone were the days whereby I had to stay till 2am in the university's foyer to study. Gone were the days that I need to worry of how many chapters to cover.

My goal this holiday is to make it as productive as possible! No more waking up in the morning and day-dreaming till noon!(well, today is an exception I guess). Going to be so pro-active this holiday till I won't even have time to slack! I am on the right track so far! Exams ended last Wednesday and on that night itself I went to the PlanetShaker's conference in Sunway Convention. Liked it so much that I found myself attending the Thursday night's session as well! The Praise and Worship sessions were just so awesome! The ability of the worship leaders to flow with the crowd was so admirable. Lightings and sound system are just out of this world! But one thing that is not so awesome is the responds of the crowd during the preaching of the Word. Some were talking to each other, some were typing sms-es. It's really sad that the same excitement that they had during praise and worship could not be transferred to the sermon time.

Alright, enough about the Planetshaker's conference.

Most of you probably heard of the Hitz.FM Gotcha call! Guess what, a few friends and I (Diksha,Aaron and yours truly) planned out a prank for our coursemate, Devan. The game plan was to make HITZ.FM(Rudy and JJ) call up Mr. Devan and pretend to be a Monash staff. Here Mr. Devan is told that his exam papers were missing/not found/had faults. He is to RESIT his papers AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. But he will have an upperhand because the papers that he needs to resit are exactly the same to the ones he had sat for last week! So some of you may think, "Hey! That's good, now I can correct the silly mistakes I have gone during the paper!" Yeps it sounds good and all. But it will totally stink big time for MR. Devan as he is now in IPOH! Haha! You will need to catch the rest of the story tomorrow morning! Will update on that!


Timo @ 7:18 AM