Euro Fun Fair!

I went to fun fair! I went to fun fair! *hahah* Yeps, that was how excited I felt through out the whole time I was there. Heard about this fun fair before my finals but have got not idea where it is till I drove past the 1U new wing's parking area. With the knowledge that it has been operating for the past few weeks I knew that the fun fair wasn't going to be there for much longer. I was so determined(ahah..maybe even more determined than the time when I was studying for exams) to go. Had to face much obstacles that day. The rain, people cancelling out last minute; just to name a few(haha..actually that was pretty much it =P). Nevertheless, I went to EURO FUN FAIR !

Arrived there with Aaron at around 9:30p.m. Walked around for almost an hour because Diksha, CheKang and Valentina were still on the way from Midvalley. Aaron and I started to scout for rides that we would be interested in(we couldn't take all the rides as they are relatively expensive). As we were walking, we were also coming out with an approximate amount of money that we need to spend. Every ride had a different price and we came into conclusion that the higher the level of intensity of the ride, the more expensive it is. I guess it was pretty wise for us to come out with a budget. So the magical figure that we came up with was RM 30. Hmph, that's the thing about budgets. We can never stick to them!





After all that, we still managed to capture a few shots before we left.





So yeah, after that has ended, Aaron and I counted the amount of money we REALLY spent on that night. Here goes:

Entrance Fees . . . . . . . RM 3

Payment for rides . . . . . . . . RM 32

Reliving childhood days . . . . . . . . . P R I C E L E S S.



Timo @ 6:00 PM