Officially Missing You..



To my dearest Jezamine.





I'm . . . officially missing you.



I thought I was tough enough. Suddenly airport and Timothy became not so good friends. Shua said that "I guess you won't know how precious something means till you lose it." It's a little different here coz, I KNOW how precious YOU are to me but the fact is I can't do anything to prevent this day from coming.

Thanks for the awesome 2-3 months! It came and went just like that because we were having so much fun! We ate, we joked, we "lum-mi-fied" each other, we prayed together, we shared meals, we jogged, we took photographs. I enjoyed every "U-N-I" session. Those were the best.

Take good care of yourself there, dear. Drink lotsa water, eat healthy food, study hard, do well, miss me, love me!


Ah! I am feeling so nostalgic right now!



* My rockstar =) *



* Keep holding on my dear...I never did and never will let you go *

* So, whenever you have the "you versus the world" feeling... always remember that ...


... I will be beside you all the way.. *



I love you, Jezamine Chan Yee Ai. Only you.



PS: Eh! I waited for your Singapore call, wei! :P Ngek! * Hugs*








Timo @ 11:41 PM